Bearings for automotive industry ― HARP-AUTO
HARP-AUTO Bearings meet the highest European standards imposed on the products for the automotive industry.
HARP bearings are certified according to the International Standard ISO/TS 16949.
Catalogue “Range of HARP bearings”
HARP-AUTO bearings are intended for:
- Passenger cars (application: differential gears, gearbox (main and secondary shaft), rear axle, front wheel hub);
- Commercial vehicles (application: engine, cooling system, gearbox, alternator, fan, steering, PTO, axle);
- Buses and trolleybuses (application: engine, cooling system, feed circuit, steering).
Advantages of HARP-AUTO bearings:
- High-performance seals. Depending on the unit the bearing is used in, a specific seal design is applied.
- High precision of bearing components working surface, thereby reducing noise and vibration
- Inner and outer bearing rings are hot forged, which together with the use of high-quality grease will extend the life of bearings twice.
General competitive advantages of HARP ball bearings:
- Improved bearing steel
For ball bearings we use only ultrapure steel with a reduced proportion of oxygen. This improvement increases bearing life and reduces fatigue failures
- Optimized raceway radius
Allows to increase the dynamic carrying capacity of bearings and, consequently, their durability.
- Superfinish surface treatment
Working surfaces of HARP ball bearings are superfinished, which reduces the heating of bearings, improves noise, vibration and acoustic characteristics, increases durability.
- High-quality balls
In HARP bearings we use balls with a high precision rate (5-16) to provide perfect noise, vibration and acoustic performance, increased durability.
- Optimized cage
Usage of massive polyamide and brass cages, to minimize noise and vibration and increase speed characteristics of bearings.